Are you a commercially competent Biologics expert looking to make a big impact in a fast-growing life-sciences scale up? Today is your lucky day. This international life-sciences PR and marketing agency is seeking a Bio Sector Lead to help drive the continued success of the business. Get in touch to learn more!
This established life-sciences agency partners with clients in the drug discovery and manufacturing sector. Through a combination of life-sciences expertise and marketing flair, their recognized success has led to considerable growth over the past few years.
As a result, the agency is seeking a Bio Sector Lead to support the business by providing Biologics expertise and insightful industry knowledge. This key leadership role will sit alongside other sector leads, providing research and strategic input to support business development, client experience and process improvements.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Driving the development of effective brand strategies in collaboration with the Research and Strategy team
- Maintaining excellent working knowledge of Biologics and C> trends and sharing insights with the wider business, including reviewing and advising on technical content and research and strategy projects
- Building strong internal and external relationships, supporting and guiding the wider team through professional management and leadership
- Supporting business development activities including client pitches and attending events, conferences and meetings
- Providing training, coaching and mentoring across different areas of the business
You will be an accomplished leader with demonstrated experience in the Bio industry and previous experience working in an operational or business development role. With a proactive, enthusiastic approach you’ll have a drive to deliver exceptional client service while nurturing and developing a wider team.
You’ll also need:
- A degree in medical sciences or similar (PhD preferred)
- Proven track record in a client services, business development or project management role within the Bio sector
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for your workload
- Team leadership skills, helping to develop and mentor team members across the business
The benefits of working for our client
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote-working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global team
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (email@example.com).