If you’re based in sunny Singapore and ready to take ownership of some key digital accounts, this could be the role for you. This is the perfect opportunity for a commercially competent digital dynamo to join an industry-leading digital agency as an experienced Account Manager.
This global digital healthcare communications agency has been going from strength to strength and as a result of continued business growth, its team has been growing rapidly along with it! As such, the agency is currently hiring for a Singapore-based Account Manager to work collaboratively with the agency leads to produce world-class digital solutions to their pharma and biotech clients in the APAC region. In addition to commercial responsibilities, you’ll also have the opportunity to guide more junior members of the team, ensuring effective collaboration to deliver first-rate digital communications.
Whether you work from their Singapore office overlooking the idyllic Marina Bay Sands or choose to work from the comfort of your own home, you’ll get involved in:
- Contributing to the successful delivery of digital projects, from online platforms and interactive resources to advisory services
- Developing a detailed understanding of client goals and devising innovative digital strategies to facilitate these ambitions
- Supporting business development activities by providing input on new business proposals and pitching confidently to clients
- Working with the agency lead to formulate growth strategies and financial forecasting for existing and new business
With at least 3 years of experience in a commercial leadership role, you’ll have significant expertise in managing global healthcare communications accounts, specifically for digital projects. Your creativity and strategic thinking alongside an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape means you’ll confidently lead complex accounts, providing exceptional service to pharmaceutical clients.
You’ll also be proficient in:
- Executing integrated multichannel and omnichannel engagement programmes
- Identifying and implementing innovative platforms to facilitate external client coordination and engagement
- Planning effectively to manage cross-market programmes with multiple stakeholders
- Delivering global and regional programmes in line with compliance and data protection regulations
- Leading an international team to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service
The benefits of working for our client
- Design your own working week, with home-working options as standard
- Industry-leading salaries
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Annual 8–10% personal bonus plus a company profit-share scheme
- 7%+ employer pension (matched to 15%) and life and income protection insurance
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Will Back (email@example.com).