If you’re a data-savvy, marketing expert looking for an opportunity to really make an impact, this hands-on role at a cutting-edge biotechnology company could be just what you’re after…
This international biotech has developed an excellent reputation for providing pioneering technologies, services and products to support biological and pharmaceutical research. From antibodies and recombinant proteins to molecular detection reagents, the company provides specialist products and services to global research organizations and laboratories at the cutting-edge of their field.
To develop and execute their ongoing marketing plans, this global supplier has a rare opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their talented, multicultural team. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will take on a key strategic role within the organization, driving business growth through innovative data-led marketing campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Steering the development of the company website to explore untapped markets and generate new business leads
- Evaluating marketing performance metrics to provide data-driven insights and streamline digital marketing strategies, including use of social media
- Leading the seamless integration of the website, CRM and ERP systems
- Collaborating effectively with Business Unit Managers and internal teams, including IT and finance
- Supporting the continued growth of the marketing function with future line-management responsibilities as the team expands
You will be a resilient, commercially minded Marketing Manager with a proven track record in delivering effective marketing strategies and campaigns that drive business growth. Life sciences sector expertise is a must, and previous experience working at an SME would be beneficial. You will be self-sufficient with a hands-on approach to work and exceptional attention to detail.
You’ll also have:
- 3+ years working in marketing, including life sciences industry experience
- An academic background in marketing or a related subject
- Significant experience in digital marketing, automation, data management, CRM / ERP system management, Google Ads
- A developed understanding of customer journeys, including digital
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
The benefits of working for our client
- Salary between £40 and 50k (depending on experience)
- Hybrid working
- Opportunities for international travel, including to the USA
- Private healthcare and generous pension contributions
- Excellent career progression in a privately-owned, highly profitable business
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (email@example.com).