Ready to really make an impact as a medical writer? Build your editorial career within a small, talented team at this future- thinking full-service healthcare communications agency.
This full-service healthcare communications agency specializes in transforming complex scientific information into clear and compelling content. Due to continued success, the agency is hiring an experienced writer to help deliver a strategic publications plan, by creating accurate and engaging scientific content for a range of pharmaceutical stakeholders.
Whether you work from one of the UK-wide office locations or enjoy full home-working flexibility, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing high-quality content for various publications and medical education projects, ensuring materials are scientifically accurate and meet the client’s objectives
- Working effectively with colleagues to support team coordination, providing training and mentoring to more junior team members
- Participating in project briefings and technical reviews
- Demonstrating a versatile writing style that can be adapted to suit specific target audiences
- Building strong relationships with pharmaceutical clients and external stakeholders
You’ll be an experienced medical writer at a healthcare communications agency, ready for the next step in your career. You’ll have an innovative and forward-thinking approach, with a talent for bringing complex scientific information to life.
You’ll also have:
- 2+ years experience at a healthcare communications agency
- Experience working on publications accounts with a passion for extending the impact and reach of data
- A collaborative approach, working effectively as part of a small, talented team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to deliver projects to the expected standard
- Great attention to detail, with a passion for technical accuracy
The benefits of working for our client
- Design your own working week, with homeworking options available
- Industry-leading salaries
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Annual 8–10% personal bonus plus a company profit-share scheme
- ≥7% employer pension (matched to 15%) and life and income protection insurance
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Will Back (email@example.com).