Are you a whizz with B2B social media marketing? Join this growing global agency as a Social Media Manager and take the lead in creating exceptional digital marketing campaigns.
Ambit is working with a global PR and marketing agency, whose extensive client portfolio ranges from up-and-coming SMEs to global pharma, biotech, CDMO, and CRO companies. Through scientific expertise and creative flair, their success has led to significant company growth in recent years. As a result, they are looking for a skilled Social Media Manager to join their global team.
For this opportunity, you will utilize your social media marketing expertise to enhance clients’ campaigns, enabling them to meet their goals. Additionally, you will apply your knowledge of how to curate innovative social media strategies across a range of projects for life sciences clients.
You would have the option to work from their Newcastle office, Manchester office, or remotely from anywhere else in the UK.
You will also get the chance to:
- Work collaboratively with clients and account leads to advise on social media and email marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital Marketing to expand the company’s social media services and participate in supporting the business in growing its client offering
- Assist with the development and implementation of outstanding social media marketing strategies for clients
- Further develop your skill set, with the opportunity to support clients with various attributes relating to digital marketing, branding, and website development
You may be an experienced social media marketer ready to take the next step into a management position, or you may be looking for an opportunity to integrate yourself into the life sciences sector. Either way, you will be motivated to offer remarkable digital marketing campaigns and be an individual that takes pride in the quality of your work. Previous experience in the life sciences sector would be helpful, but a passion for the sector and a desire to enhance your skills and knowledge are essential.
Your skills will also include:
- Experience creating social media campaigns, including B2B LinkedIn strategies and content calendars, and leveraging the platform to maximize engagement
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing automation and social media strategies, with proficiency in platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator for lead generation
- Ability to lead the management of creative advertising campaigns using LinkedIn and understand the impact of social media when developing a digital marketing strategy
- Ability to manage campaigns and report on the effectiveness of ROI to ensure client objectives are met
The benefits of working for our client
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote-working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global team
If you would like to apply, please do so on our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (email@example.com).