Are you looking to further your career as an enthusiastic, driven Medical Writer? This is the perfect role for someone looking to gain a wealth of experience in an established global healthcare communications agency.
By joining this healthcare communications agency as a Medical Writer, you’ll develop high-quality content for a range of global pharmaceutical and biotech clients. You’ll combine scientific expertise and creative flair to deliver scientifically accurate, visually appealing content and deliver a versatile approach to clients.
This business has a flexible approach to working, with offices based in Chicago and Princeton, five offices around the UK and the option to work from the comfort of your own home. The choice is yours.
Your day-to-day role will also involve:
- Following project objectives and briefs when creating scientific content for a range of communications
- Working autonomously on your own projects as well as liaising effectively with various stakeholders
- Collaborating with colleagues, client teams and external experts in a professional manner
You’ll have at least three years of experience at a medical communications agency, giving you an in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. You’ll be a flexible, outgoing team member, working on your own projects and adhering to deadlines.
Additionally, you will have:
- A life-sciences degree, ideally an MSc or PhD
- A keen eye for detail and an appreciation for client requirements in this industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively deliver projects
- A knack for picking up new information relating to different therapy areas
- A passion for curating scientific content within the healthcare space
The benefits of working for our client
- Design your own working week, with home-working options available
- Industry-leading salaries
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Annual 8–10% personal bonus plus a company profit-share scheme
- Health, vision and dental insurance (HSA & FSA)
- 401k plus life and income protection insurance
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Will Back (email@example.com).