Are you ready to take the next step in your scientific career? This job as a Laboratory Operations Technician in a thriving diagnostics company is a great place to get started. Get in touch to find out more!
This fast-growing diagnostics company develops and commercializes assays for immunology and infectious disease. Its global presence offers employees the chance to collaborate internationally and gain exposure to a wide variety of projects.
Due to its growth, the business is looking for a full-time Laboratory Operations Technician to join the team and support in taking responsibility for preparing and conducting diagnostic tests.
This role also includes:
- Working with supervisors and being responsible for running the T-SPOT technique, managing all workflows and ensuring efficient laboratory procedures
- Ensuring the Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 17025:2017 – are strictly followed at all times
- Having a flexible schedule, with occasional weekend working
- Identifying any issues or concerns with allocated work that may cause a service delay, ensuring that any issues are communicated to the line manager or supervisor in a timely manner
- Assisting with specimen collection, maintenance and operation of equipment
This role requires someone who is highly organized and able to meet deadlines. You will also have experience of working with a laboratory team in a busy environment, excellent communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft operating systems.
You will also be:
- A life sciences graduate
- A collaborative team player when working with internal stakeholders
- Able to multi-task effectively with various projects
The benefits of working for our client
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme and subsidized gym membership
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Bagnall (email@example.com).