Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your marketing career in the healthcare sector? Take the lead in this growing business as the Product & Healthcare Trade Marketing Manager. Get in touch to learn more.
This client’s mission is to help empower women across the globe and ensure their ability to make their own reproductive health choices is protected. Therefore, they are looking for a deeply passionate individual to lead the execution of innovative solutions that will help improve access to care.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for a small team, formulating and implementing product launch plans and market development strategy both at home and internationally. In addition, you’ll establish strong partnerships with international distributors and develop key channel alliances, as well as agency partners for the client’s products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with key decision makers and developing a clear understanding of regional needs and opportunities
- Delivering successful product marketing programmes, including launch materials, as well as supporting internal and external communication goals
- Curating social media content that aligns with the marketing plans of the business
- Coaching your team of specialists to ensure they are adapting local and international marketing materials accurately to the right audience
- Communicating regularly to internal stakeholders to ensure they are up to date with project progress
You’ll be a courageous individual who is willing to take risks that could help grow the business. You will also hold yourself accountable for the work and behaviour you demonstrate to your peers. In addition, you’ll be:
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical sector with good healthcare knowledge
- A team player who’s deeply passionate about protecting women’s reproductive rights
- A results-driven individual who always keeps the client’s objectives in mind
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
The benefits of working for our client
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Good career progression
- Experiencing a supportive working environment within a growing organization
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (email@example.com).