If you enjoy working with clients, developing new relationships and bringing creativity to your work, then this is the role for you! This client is looking for an innovative Account Director to steer the strategy for this established life-sciences business.
Ambit is working exclusively with a leading life-sciences PR and marketing agency that works with pharma, biotech, CDMO and CRO organisations across the globe. As a result of continued growth, the business is now seeking an experienced Account Director who can take the lead and provide valuable input across key client accounts.
This role is highly flexible, and successful candidates can work completely remotely across any part of the UK. Your role will include:
- Developing long-term strategy plans for how the business recruits candidates, retains their current team members and ensures they offer outstanding client service
- Displaying a high level of professionalism when communicating clients’ escalation points if issues arise
- Managing multiple key accounts and ensuring deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Providing a strategic approach when liaising project outcomes with clients
- Establishing long-lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
As an experienced Account Director, you will be a highly resilient individual who works well in a fast-paced environment. As a confident leader, you will not be afraid to speak your mind if you know the knowledge shared can benefit the clients’ objectives.
You will also have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a client services role within a B2B agency, preferable in the life-sciences industry
- Strong line management capabilities and the ability to lead a team
- The ability to creatively problem solve any issues efficiently
- A natural curiosity to learn more and improve your skills
The benefits of working for our client
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible or remote working options as standard
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and collaboration with a global team
If you’d like to apply, please use our careers website. If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Emma Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org).